Latest: Sal wins education journalism award
On 12 November, Sal picked up the Outstanding Business Education Journalism award at the CIPR Education Journalism Awards.
Sal won the award for her freelance work for Primary Teacher Update, and was chosen winner from a shortlist which included writers from The Independent and The Financial Times.
- Runner up Best Author Teach Secondary’s Technology and Innovation Awards 2014
- Texthelp Dyslexia Champion Award for 2013
- Brilliant Ideas for using ICT in the Inclusive Classroom (with Angie McGlashon) shortlisted for ERA award 2013
- Winner National Society for Epilepsy Journalist of the Year 2006 Responsible Reporting Award
- Meeting SEN in the Curriculum:- ICT part of series which won Education Resources Award for special needs 2005
- Unlocking Potential: How ICT Can Support Children with Special Needs – shortlisted for NASEN special Needs Book Award 2000
- Computing for the Terrified (with Julie Wright) – book to accompany BBC series- runner up NVision award 1995
- In the Garden pack short-listed for MENCAP award in 1993